MAKASSAR, 30 APRIL – 01 MAY 2011
The 1st International Nursing and Health Sciences Student Conference is a two days conference that will provide opportunities for health professionals, academicians including students as well as health practitioners to address the latest knowledge and research, in order to understand better about current issues in nursing and health sciences areas as well as sharing experiences how to utilize research results in health care setting to provide best possible care for our society.
The conference is designed to address health problems and issues related to nursing, midwifery, medical, public health and any other related health sciences disciplines. This conference also gives opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate nursing and health sciences students to disseminate their research in their expertise.
The program includes a workshop on current issues in qualitative research, quantitative research and writing for publication by experts. Our speakers will engage delegates with current issues in research such as methodology approaches, as well as tips and tricks about writing for publication. Join us in this conference at a range of networking events to gain further insights and share your experience and knowledge.
1st International Nursing and Health Sciences Student Conference: Translating Research into Best Practice in
Nursing and Health Sciences area
This conference accommodates some areas in nursing and health sciences such as Emergency and acute care, maternal, child and women’s health, community and family health, gerontology and mental health, palliative care, and education and workforce.
- To provide a platform for health professionals, academicians including students as well as health practitioners to disseminate their research outputs.
- To facilitate the creation of new knowledge through the exchange of ideas, strategies and innovations in the various disciplines of health sciences.
- To provide opportunities of networking and collaboration among academics, scientists and researchers in opening their way to a broader and more intensified cooperation.
Who should attend?
- Health professionals
- Health practitioners
- Nursing and health sciences students
- Call for abstract
|15 December 2010
- Deadline for abstract submission
|04 March 2011
- Notification of acceptance
|18 March 2011
- Deadline for full paper submission
|20 March 2011
- Early bird registration
|Before 30 March 2011
- Late registration
|22 April 2011
Call for abstract
The Conference Scientific Committee is calling for abstracts. Contributions to the conference should relate to the conference title, theme and focus on one of six sub-themes:
- Emergency and acute care
- Maternal, child and women’s health
- Community and family health
- Gerontology and mental health
- Palliative care
- Education and workforce
Further information, click here