Department of Nutrition-established in 1982- houses the first Clinical Nutrition Specialist Programme (CNSP) in Indonesia which was established in 2008. The CNSP boasts its comprehensive curricula with a strong emphasis on collaborative education and training with other departments in Faculty of Medicine for CNSP residents. The CNSP also put extra emphasis of research experience for residents to contribute to development of clinical nutrition science.
We value quality and impact of our residents and alumni who have been working with other clinicians and other health professionals for better outcomes for patients and community nutritional problems in Indonesia. Our graduates contribute to society all over the country as clinicians, lecturers and researchers in higher education institutions, health managers and planners, government bureaucrats.
We would like to welcome future students who have passion and qualification to embark on fascinating and fulfilling career as clinical nutrition specialist. We pride ourselves as an institution that values humanity and professionalism in teaching and training our students.
1. Care Provider: Person in charge and specialist staff at clinical nutrition in Health Facilities. Able to analyze problems in patients at risk of malnutrition and malnutrition; Conducting nutrition-related examinations and choosing supporting investigations in patients with malnutrition and malnutrition risk problems; analyze the interpretation of the history nutrition, anthropometry, physical examination, laboratory results, and procedure that according to specialization Clinical Nutrition Specialists Program to enforce diagnosis, with referring to on evidence-based medicine; Conducting diagnosis and clinical management in the ER in all disease cases according to patient needs and authority; Provide pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapy (medical nutritional therapy) and Collaborate with other areas of expertise.
2. Communicator: Able to communicate effectively between individuals, both with patients and other individuals involved in the patient service process by using attitudes and ethics prevailing in society
3. Manager: Able to Leading agencies in the scope of health, management service the patient’s food at the hospital, leading all processes in clinical nutrition services in accordance with the Nutrition Therapy Team; planning, monitoring and evaluating health services
4. Educator: Able to educate in the scope of health education, Implementing IGK and carrying out community service, Guiding the implementation of nutrition research for the development of science.
5. Researcher: Able to Carry out research Mastering research methodology under the scientific field, level of complexity, and depth of research. Designing, implementing, and developing research in the Clinical Nutrition field. Producing research output that is useful for health services in the nutrition sector and society.
6. Enterpreneur: Able to develop themselves, identify opportunities and create jobs in the clinical nutrition health sector
7. Community Server: Able to develop community-based clinical nutrition services that are non-profit and play a role in social activities related to clinical nutrition problems