Application requirements for internal medicine subspecialist program
Study program of subspecialities:
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Endocrine metabolic and Diabetes
- Nephrology (Kidney Disease) and Hypertension
- Tropical Medicine
- Oncology and haematology
Requirements of Subspecialist Program
- Maximal ages to study : 45 years old
- Duration of specialist degree : N + 1 year, N + N ½
- Previous Institutional Accreditation of Internal medicine specialist program : A/B
- For gastroenterology and hepatology, must attach Endoscopy Training Certificate
Listing documents :
- A verification letter from the institution of applicant working sent a study assignment with the reason for being assigned to study
- Copies of official (certified) decree
- A 3×4 photo = 6 sheets (4 sheets are attached to the form, 2 sheets are attached to the )
- A Rp. 10.000 Stamp : 4 sheets (attached on the paper form)
- Copies of the internal medicine specialist education certificate which has been certified by the Medical Faculty where the specialist program has been graduated.
- Copies of academic transcript of medical education specialist in internal medicine which has been certified by the Medical Faculty where the specialist has been graduated
- Copies of competency certificate of internal medicine specialist from The Collegium of Internal Medicine (KIPD)
- Copies of registration certificate (STR) as an internist from the Indonesian Medical Council (KKI).
- A certificate of minimum TOEFL score of 450/IELT at least 6 (valid for the last 2 years)
- The certificate of physical and mental health from a doctor who has a license to practice (SIP)
- A recommendation letter from PAPDI according to the membership of participants.
- The reference letters from 3 referees (related-seminars, positions, and other institutions) which can be further contacted by institutions.
- Must attach a letter of recommendation from the Collegium of Internal Medicine (KIPD)
- A certificate of duty period after specialist degree (Sp1) at least 1 year except for staff of Internal Medicine Study Program, which is 6 months after serving as an internist in a health care hospital.