Name : Dini Kurnia Ikliptikawati, DVM, M.Sc
Date of Birth : May 13, 1985
Place of Birth : Surakarta
Citizenship : Indonesia
Address : Jl. Tamangapa Raya III, Pesona Prima Griya, Emerald C7, Makassar, South Sulawesi
University Education Background
08/2009-01/2012 Master of Science (M.Sc), Veterinary Science, Gadjah Mada University
- Major Field of specialization study: Veterinary Clinical Science
- Master’s Thesis: Isolation, Identification, and Molecular Characterization of Staphylococcus intermedius and evaluation of Clinical Lesions of Dermatitis Dog in Yogyakarta
02/2008-04/2009 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Gadjah Mada University
- Subject studied: Laboratory diagnostics, Reproduction, Large Animal Medicine, Small Animal Medicine, Surgery and Public Health
08/2002-02/2008 Bachelor (Dra.Med.Vet), Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Gadjah Mada University
- Bachelor Thesis: Prevalence of Trichomoniasis in Pigeon (Columba livia) at Ngasem Bird Market, Yogyakarta
- A Study On The Topographical of Syrinx in Laughting Chicken (Ayam Gaga) From South Sulawesi (Published in International Conference on Mathematics, Science, Technology, Education, and their Applications, State University of Makassar 20th-21th August 2014. ISBN 979-604-151-0)
- The Effect of Avocado to the Profile of Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) and Creatinine in Rats (Rattus norvegicus) Induced with Meloxicam. Corresponding author. Published in Jurnal Riset Veteriner Indonesia, ISSN Print: 2614-0187, ISSN Online: 2615-2835
- Participant of Japan Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science (Sakura Exchange Program), From January, 29th to February, 7th, 2016 at University of Miyazaki.
- Research fellowship awarded by Directorate General of Higher Education (DIKTI) Competitive Grant 2016. Research Title: Identification of Peptide’s Sequence for Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE)-Inhibitor Marker (anti-hypertention) from Chip Fermentation of Egg’s Albumen and It’s Application in laboratory Animal.
- Research fellowship awarded by Medical Faculty, Hasanuddin University Competitive Grant 2015. Research Title: Comparison of Cats’ Electrocardiogram Profile after Administration of Acepromazine, Diazepam and Herbal Chamomile as a Sedative and Tranquilizer Agents.
09/2016-present Junior Lecturer, Coordinator of Internal Medicine and Clinical Pathology Division at Veterinary Profession Education Program, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University
- Coordinating and teaching for Internal medicine and Clinical Pathology Subject for DVM degree
09/2015-present Veterinary practitioner (Internist) at Veterinary Teaching Clinic, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University
04/2014-present Civil servant junior Lecturer at Study Program of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University
- Teaching, researching, and conducting community service in Veterinary Clinic field area for Bachelor Degree
- Teaching subjects: veterinary biochemistry, veterinary clinical pathology, veterinary clinical diagnostic, veterinary internal medicine, radiology, clinical demonstration
08/2012-04/2014 Adjunct lecturer at Study Program of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University
08/2012-08/2014 Small Animal General Practitioner at Makassar Pet Clinic
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS TRAINING
- Supervisor for Bachelor research student related to application of laboratory animal:
- Effect of Avocado Juice in Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) and Creatinin in White Rats (Rattus Norvegicus) which is Induced with Toxic Dose of Meloxicam
- Effect of Avocado Juice in Alanin Aminotransferase (ALT) and Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) in White Rats (Rattus Norvegicus) which is Induced with Toxic Dose of Meloxicam
- Effect of Phytoplankton (Chlorella vulgaris) on Wound Healing in Experimental Mice (Mus musculus, Balb/c strain) with Incised Vulnus
- Effect of various level doses of Bisphenol-A (BPA) in Morphometry and Histophatologic Changing of Kidney in Mice (Mus musculus)
- Effect of various level doses of Bisphenol-A (BPA) in Morphometry and Histophatologic Changing of Liver in Mice (Mus musculus)
- Effect of Milkfish (Chana striana) Extract on Wound Healing Post Laparotomy Surgery in Cats
- Participant at Seminar/ Workshop/ Training:
- Application of Laboratory Animal. August 14th to 16th, 20013. Study Program of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University.
- Application of Ultrasonography for Diagnosing Disorders in Small Animal. December 22th -23th, 2015. Study Program of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University.
- How to Diagnose Heart Abnormality in Dogs and Cats. September, 4 th-5th, 2015. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Bogor Agricultural University.
- Basic Small Animal Abdomen and Thorax Radiography. May 10th, 2016. in Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Bogor Agricultural University.
- Veterinary Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. March, 19 th Study Program of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Hasanuddin University.