A. Data Pribadi
1. Nama : Syahrul Rauf
2. Tempat & Tanggal lahir : Makassar, 16 Nopember 1962
3. Alamat :
4. Status Sipil : Menikah
5. Nama Istri : dr. Rina Masadah, PGDip,SpPA,DFM
B. Riwayat Pendidikan
• Tamat SD tahun 1974 di Makassar
• Tamat SLTP tahun 1977 di Makassar
• Tamat SLTA tahun 1981 di Makassar
• Sarjana (S1) tahun 1988 di Universitas Hasanuddin Makassar
• Spesialisasi Obstetri & Ginekologi tahun 1997 di Universitas Hasanuddin Makassar
• Doktor (S3) tahun 2005 di Universitas Hasanuddin Makassar
• Pendidikan Konsultan Onkologi di Universitas Indonesia Jakarta tahun 2007
b.Pendidikan Non Formal:
• Ultrasonography training, Indonesian Obstetrics and Gynecology Association, Makassar, 27-28 June 1997
• Clinical oncology training, King George Hospital, Sydney, 1 September-30 November 1998
• Colposcopy training, Indonesian Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy Association, Bali, 30 June- 1 July 2000
• Cervical pathology and colposcopy training, Indonesian Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy Association, Jakarta, 9-20 April 2001
• Clinical health reproduction training, Indonesian Health Department, Makassar, 21-30 November 2001
• Advance in operative gynecological endoscopy workshop, Indonesian Gynecological Endoscopy Society, Jakarta, 6 April 2002
• Operative Laparoscopy Histeroscopy in Gynecology training, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hasan Sadikin Hospital, Bandung, 2-3 October 2002
• Training of trainer of Basic surgical skill in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Collegium of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Manado, 22 December 2002
• Workshop Advanced Vaginal Surgery, Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indonesia University, Jakarta 4-5 February 2003
• Workshop USG in Gynaecological Cancer, Association of Indonesian Oncology Gynecology, Jakarta 24-28 February 2003.
• MIS (Minimal Invasive Surgery) Observership Course, Kandang Kerbau Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Singapore 9-12 September 2003
• Workshop Vaginal Surgery, Department of Obstetric and Gynecology Indonesia University & National Department of Health, Jakarta 9-10 February 2004
• In House Training of The New Paradigm of Leadership, Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital Makassar, Makassar 28 june 2004
• Management of Cervical pre-cancer Lesion Course, Indonesian Association of Obstetric and Gynecology, Bandung 11-12 July 2004
• Workshop of Adenomiosis Resection, Department of Obstetric and Gynecology Indonesia University, Jakarta 20 September 2004
• Workshop Ultrasonography in Obstetric and Gynecology, Indonesian Association of Obstetric and Gynecology, Makassar 8-9 October 2004
• ALARM International Indonesia Program, Society of Obstetricians and Gyneaecologists of Canada, Makassar December 2004
• Workshop Caesarean Section, Department of Obstetric and Gynecology Indonesia University, Jakarta 22-23 February 2005
• Workshop of DNA Isolation from Block paraffin Samples, Dharmais Cancer Hospital Jakarta, Indonesian Oncologists Association and Department of Obstetric and Gynecology Indonesia University, Jakarta 19 May 2005
• Course of Increasing Professionalism in Basic Knowledge of Cancer Modul A, Dharmais Cancer Hospital Jakarta, Indonesian Oncologists Association and Department of Obstetric and Gynecology Indonesia University, Jakarta 20-21 May 2005
• Workshop prevention and Management of Injuries in Gynecological Surgery, Indonesian Association of Obstetric and Gynecology, Bali 31 August – 3 September 2005
C. Pekerjaan dan Riwayat Pekerjaan
• Pekerjaan : Pegawai Negeri (Dosen)
• NIP. : 131 846 402
• Pangkat/Jabatan : Lektor kepala/ IVa
D. Karya Ilmiah / artikel jurnal yang telah dipublikasikan:
• Characteristic of gynaecological cancer in some hospital of Makassar for 5 years (August 1994 – April 1999), Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1999, 23(4): 223-231.
• Early detection of ovarian cancer, Nusantara Medical Journal 2001, 22(2):355-359.
• The genetic aspects of ovarian cancer, Nusantara Medical Journal 2003, 24(94): 290-295
• Detection of human papilloma virus (HPV) type 16 by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in cervical cancer. Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2005, 29(1): 43-53
• Bcl-2 protein expression in ovarian cancer, Nusantara Medical Journal 2004, 25(2): 55-58
• Tumor suppressor gene p53 alterations in ovarian cancer, Jurnal Kedokteran Yarsi 2005, 13(2): 227-233
• Detection of Human Papilloma Virus in sexual commercial workers as cervical cancer sceening. Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2006, 30(1): 25-29
• P53 protein expression in ovarian cancer, Indonesian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007, 31(1): 26 – 32
E. Makalah pada Seminar/Konferensi Ilmiah Nasional dan Internasional:
• The sensitivities and specificities of IVA in early detection of cervical cancer. Indonesian Obstetrics and Gynecology Congress, Bali 2000.
• Early detection of ovarian cancer. Regular Meeting of Continuing Medical Education, Indonesian Oncologists Association and Faculty of Medicine Hasanuddin University, Makassar 2002.
• Management of ovarian cancer in Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital Makassar. Annual Meeting of Indonesian Oncology Association, Makassar 2002.
• Early detection of ovarian cancer. Continuing Education on Gynecology Oncology, Indonesian Oncologists Association and Faculty of Medicine Hasanuddin University, Makassar 2003
F. Penelitian :
• Assessment of CA125 tumor marker of pre-operative ovarian neoplasm patients as an indicator of epithelial ovarian cancer. Makassar, 1997.
• Screening of cervical pre-cancer and cancer lesions of commercial sex workers in Makassar. Makassar, 2002.
• Evaluation of Squamous Cell Carcinoma antigen (SCC) and Carcino Embryogenic Antigen (CEA) tumor markers in cervical cancer. Makassar, 2002.
• The changes of Von Willebrand factor expression in pre-eclampsia patients. Makassar, 2002.
• Comparison of ovulation test tool results with progesterone level and hormonal cytology examination in order to confirm the ovulation. Makassar, 2002.
• Cytological imprint examination in the diagnosis of ovarian neoplasm during operation. Makassar, 2002.
• Detection of Human papilloma virus (HPV) type 16 using Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technique in cervical uterine cancer. Makassar, 2002.
• Screening of Human papilloma virus (HPV) in commercial sex workers in Makassar using Hybrid Capture II technique. Makassar, 2004
• Identification of urine retention factors in post partum. Makassar 2004.
• The role of SCC antigen tumor marker in the assessment of PVB-MMC chemotherapy of advanced stage cervical cancer. Makassar, 2004.
• Side effects and toxicity of BOMP neo-adjuvant chemotherapy in advanced cervical cancer patients. Makassar, 2004.
• The prognostic value and pathophysiology of p53 and Bcl-2 genes in ovarian cancer. Makassar 2005.
• The effectivity usage of six hours catheter in the prevention of urine retention post caesarean section, compared with twenty-four hours catheter usage, Makassar 2005
• The comparison of bladder capacity between post vacuum extraction delivery and normal delivery, Makassar 2005
• Analysis of the cervical cancer risks in some hospitals in Makassar, Makassar 2005
• Prognostic value of p53 and Bcl-2 genes and their roles in ovarian cancer, Makassar 2006.
• The expression of BRCA1 and E-cadherin in ovarian cancer, Makassar 2007
• Apoptotic index in ovarian cancer, Makassar 2007
• Apoptotic index comparison in pre and post chemotherapy of cervical cancer, Makassar 2007